Emeraid Intensive Care Omnivore is a part of the Emeraid System for Exotic Animal Critical Care, which is divided into three categories: Carnivore, Herbivore, and Omnivore. By using these products singly or in combination, many different ill exotic animals can benefit nutritionally.
- Designed for companion birds such as parrots, doves, chickens, finches and canaries, some lizards, as well as small mammals like sugar gliders and many rodents like squirrels, rats and mice
- It can also be fed in combination with other Emeraid products to a variety of species including the gerbil, hamster, rat, hedgehog as well as the bearded dragon, chameleon, skink, box turtle, and red-eared slider
- Powder is easily mixed with water to create a formula that can pass through tubes as small as 5-French
Emeraid IC Omnivore® is a therapeutic diet designed to be used only under the supervision of a licensed veterinarian or wildlife rehabilitator.
Emeraid IC Omnivore® contains:
- All essential amino acids, making protein more easily absorbable.
- High levels of arginine and glutamine to meet the needs of the debilitated patient.
- A highly digestible and easily absorbable blend of fats and simple carbohydrates for energy.
- Balanced omega 3/6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Dietary nucleotides to provide DNA and RNA precursors
Unopened Emeraid can be stored in a refrigerator or freezer for up to 5 years.
Once opened, Emeraid can be stored in a refrigerator or freezer for up to 1 year