Gavage/Crop tubes for dosing or feeding of small animals and birds
Available in curved or straight in a variety of sizes.
Our standard stock sizes are:
|10g||5″ – 12.5cm – curved|
|14g||4″ – 10.16cm – curved|
|16g||3″ – 7.62cm – curved|
|18g||2″ – 5cm – curved|
|22g||1.5″ 3.8cm – straight|
Please contact us if you require other sizes or lengths.
A guideline to sizes for use with birds:
- 10g (approx 12.5cm long) – for small Macaws, Buzzards, Kites, etc
- 12g (approx 10.5cm long) – for African greys, Amazons, Crows, Tawny Owls, etc
- 14g (approx 9cm long) – for Cockatiels, Budgerigars, Pigeons and small Raptors
- 16g (approx 7cm long) – for Canaries, plus Blackbirds, Starlings and similar
- 18g (approx 5cm long) – for larger finches – Greenfinches etc
- 22g (approx 4cm long) – for small Finches, plus Robins and similar